Give the root veggies a try on your barbecue with the Rotisserie Basket. Great flavour and result!
In the kitchen:
- Peel the root vegetables and cut them into large pieces. Coarsely chop the herbs. Finely chop the garlic.
- Combine everything and coat in oil, salt and pepper.
- Spray the basket with oil and put the root vegetables in the basket.
At the barbecue:
- Prepare the grill for direct high heat.
- Place the rotisserie with the basket on the grill.
- Let the root vegetables rotate for approx. 30 min. or until tender.
Tip: Make sure to cut the root vegetables in large pieces so they do not fall through the holes in the basket.