Buy a selected grill and get a free pizza stone! (worth up to £111.99)
Kids will love making their own skewers to put on the barbecue. You could even make fruit skewers for dessert!
- Finely grate the garlic cloves in to a bowl with the olive oil, balsamic and red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and the stripped thyme leaves.
- Cut the aubergine into rough 2cm cubes, and slice the courgette into discs 2cm thick.
- Cut both peppers in half lengthwise. Remove the stems, core and seeds and flatten with the palm of your hand. Cut both peppers into irregular shapes about 2cm square.
- Place all of the prepared vegetables in the bowl with the marinade, coat thoroughly and cover with cling film before refrigerating for at least an hour (up to 4 hours).
- Lace the vegetables onto your skewers alternating between aubergine, courgette and pepper until everything has been used.
- Brush the cooking grate clean and grill (direct method, medium heat) the skewers, with the lid closed as much as possible, until tender.
- Turn the skewers only once but if they’re colouring too quickly, sear on all sides before transferring to an area of in-direct heat.
All of our recipes are created by our expert chefs at the Weber Grill Academy. View more inspirational recipes or book a course at the Grill Academy now.