A fresh and crunchy vegetable side dish that tastes great with, among other things, fish.
In the kitchen:
- Wash and peel the white asparagus. Then remove the ends.
- Wash the green asparagus and remove the ends.
- Slice the asparagus at an angle in appropriate sizes and place in the vegetable basket.
- Grate the lemon zest and sprinkle over the asparagus. Season with salt flakes and pepper.
- Sprinkle with feta.
- Wash and finely chop the herbs.
At the barbecue:
- Prepare the barbecue for direct heat – approx. 200°C. If using a charcoal barbecue you need well over 1/3 of a chimney starter of lit Weber briquettes.
- Place the vegetable basket with the asparagus on the grate and grill for 5-6 min. under closed lid. Remember to stir once in a while.
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs before serving.
Tip: Taste great with fish.