Buy a selected grill and get a free pizza stone! (worth up to £111.99)
A delicious breakfast treat!
- Cut the bread lengthways so you get the biggest possible slices.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut out a circular shape in all 4 slices. This is for your black pudding. It is important that the size if the cutter is the same as the disk of black pudding. Aim for a tight fit.
- Cut a second 3 inch circle out of each slice next to the first one. This is for the egg. However, don’t add the egg to the bread at this stage.
- Pre-heat a Weber Cast Iron Griddle on the barbecue for around 10 minutes.
- Add the beef dripping to the griddle until it’s smoking hot.
- Place the 4 slices carefully on to the griddle so the black pudding stays in place.
- Crack an egg into each of the circular cut outs then close the lid.
- Carefully flip each of the slices after around four minutes. Barbecue for a further four minutes until both sides are golden brown. Then sprinkle with a little sea salt. Serve with thick cut marmalade.
All of our recipes are created by our expert chefs at the Weber Grill Academy. View more inspirational recipes or book a course at the Grill Academy now.