Order Dad his very own Master-Touch Grill by 6/8 to receive by Father’s Day. Build Now!
Take Your Grilling Anywhere
FIRE UP YOUR GRILL
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss the lettuce and ¼ cup of the sauce together in a medium bowl. Set aside the remaining sauce for serving.
- Preheat the griddle over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Form the ground beef into 8 equally sized balls (4 oz. each).
- Toast the buns until lightly browned, 1–2 minutes. Place on a tray and spread some of the remaining sauce on each side of the bun. Keep the prepared buns, cheese, and lettuce close by the griddle.
- Place the meatballs onto the griddle, leaving space between each ball for the burger to spread. Use a burger press or the back side of a wide spatula to smash the burger into a thin patty (parchment paper between the press and the burger will help keep the burger from sticking).
- Season the burgers with the salt and pepper and cook, undisturbed until the edges of the burger are brown and only slightly red in the center, 3–4 minutes.
- Flip the burgers and top with the cheese. Allow the cheese to melt, about 1 minute.
- Place two burger patties on each bun and top with the lettuce to serve.