Order Dad his very own Master-Touch Grill by 6/8 to receive by Father’s Day. Build Now!
Take Your Grilling Anywhere
FIRE UP YOUR GRILL
- Preheat the griddle to medium heat for 10 minutes. Squeeze about 1 tablespoon of oil onto the left side of the griddle, spreading it around with a spatula.
- Add the pulled pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, 4–5 minutes; set aside.
- Combine the butter, mayonnaise, and BBQ rub in a small mixing bowl, then spread the mixture over one side of each slice of bread.
- Add the bread to the griddle, buttered side down. On each slice of bread place 1 slice of cheddar and one slice of Havarti.
- Top 4 slices of bread with the pulled pork, and pickle. Cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown, 4–5 minutes.
- Flip the bread without the pork onto the bread with the pork. Use a spatula or grill press to press the top of each sandwich for a few seconds. Remove the sandwich from the heat and let them rest for 2–3 minutes before serving.