1. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
2. Gently combine the patty ingredients. With wet hands, form four patties each about 4 inches square and ½ inch thick to fit the rolls. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
3. In a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients.
4. Cut each roll in half and brush the cut sides with oil.
5. Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the patties over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, until fully cooked (165°F), 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. After you turn the patties, add two slices of cheese to each patty. During the last minute of grilling time, toast the rolls, cut side down, over direct heat.
6. Build the burgers on the rolls with sauce, baby greens, a patty, and two tomato slices. Season with salt. Serve warm.