1. When the grill is cool, brush or scrape off built-up carbon on the underside of the lid.
2. Brush the cooking and charcoal grates to remove the leftover debris from
your last grilling session.
3. Use a scraper to chip away any hard-to-remove debris on the inside of the bowl. Use the One-Touch Cleaning System™ to push ashes and debris into the ash catcher.
4. Make sure to empty the ash catcher - ashes left sitting in the ash catcher
can promote corrosion.
5. Use our exterior grill cleaner to clean the outside lid and side tables of your grill.