Buy a selected grill and get a free pizza stone! (worth up to £111.99)
- Place the pesto, half the mascarpone and 25ml water (or vegetable stock) in a pan. Heat and mix until smooth and simmering.
- Add the spinach and peas and cook for a few more mins until the spinach has wilted. Add the herbs and season.
- Place a third of the pesto mixture into a baking heat proof oven dish roughly or foil baking tray 15x 20cm. Cover with 4 lasagne sheets, then repeat with 2 more layers of sauce and lasagne sheets, finishing with a layer of pasta.
- Mix the milk into the remaining mascarpone to make a white sauce consistency, season, then pour over the top. Sprinkle with the parmesan and pine nuts.
- Prepare the barbecue for indirect heat, approx. 180°C. If using a 57cm charcoal barbecue, you will need 1/2 chimney starter of lit Weber briquettes.
- Place the lasagne in the center of the grill.
- Close the lid and bake 35-45 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Allow the lasagne to stand for 15 minuets before serving.
In the kitchen
At the barbecue
All of our recipes are created by our expert chefs at the Weber Grill Academy. View more inspirational recipes or book a course at the Grill Academy now.