A creamy cocunut milk based vegetarian curry dish flavoured with fragrant Thai spices.
Cooks on the barbecue in just 15 minutes.
- Light one full chimney starter of briquettes. Once they have turned to a grey ashen colour, pour the briquettes into the centre of the charcoal grate. Place the cooking grate with the Gourmet Wok over the direct heat and allow to pre-heat.
- Add the coconut milk, curry paste and chilli to the Gourmet Wok.
- Allow to warm through for a couple of minutes.
- Add the vegetables and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with Thai fragrant rice and prawn crackers.