Buy a selected grill and get a free pizza stone! (worth up to £111.99)
Try this tasty salmon marinated in chilli with a refreshing side of spring cabbage.
- Pat salmon fillet dry with a paper towel.
- Split the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Add the seeds to a mixing bowl. Then add the rapeseed oil, chilli and lime juice.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon and allow it to marinate for a few hours.
- Rinse the cabbage and cut out the thick stalk section. Then slice the cabbage very finely.
- Whisk the cumin, olive oil and mustard together. Toast the sesame seeds lightly in a pan then add to the olive oil mixture. Toss the cabbage in the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the grill for low indirect heat (approx. 150-175°C). Add wood chips to your Smoker Box and place on the grate.
- Put the lid down and wait until the barbecue starts smoking. Place a section of tin foil, roughly the same size as the fillet, in the middle of the cooking grate over the indirect heat. Add the fish and cook for 12 minutes.
- Serve with the cabbage salad.
All of our recipes are created by our expert chefs at the Weber Grill Academy. View more inspirational recipes or book a course at the Grill Academy now.