A whole seabass dish accompanied with vine-ripened tomoatoes, olive oil and basil to give a taste of the Mediterranean.
Great served with new potatoes, fresh bread or a crisp green salad.
- Set your barbecue up for the roasting method.
- Halve the peppers and then slice again into four pieces. Set all but two pieces to one side. Chop the remaining peppers into small pieces.
- Quarter the tomatoes. Set all but two pieces aside. Finely chop the remaining tomatoes.
- Place the two Seabass onto a Weber Style stainless steel grill pan. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the cavity of the fish with the finely chopped peppers, tomatoes and a tablespoon of shredded basil.
- Finally, scatter the remaining pepper and tomato chunks, along with the shredded basil around the fish and drizzle a little olive oil over the vegetables.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes with the lid closed, until the fish flesh has turned opaque and white in colour.
- Serve with new potatoes and a side salad.