Buy a selected grill and get a free pizza stone! (worth up to £111.99)
- GBS Wok
- Mix the almonds, sugar, vanilla sugar, cayenne pepper and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Prepare the barbecue for direct heat, approx. 170°C. If using a 57cm charcoal barbecue, you will need ½- chimney starter of lit Weber briquettes.
- Remove the centre of the GBS cooking grate and place the GBS Wok into the grate. Allow it to heat up for approx. 5-8 minutes.
- Pour the water and orange juice in the wok, add the almond mix, and stir.
- Keep stirring and after approx. 5-7 minutes the sugar will start to thicken, be ready to remove the wok from the barbecue when it starts caramelising, then take the almonds out of the wok.
- Place the almonds on a sheet of baking paper and let them cool down.
- You can sprinkle a pinch of salt over the almonds before serving for a sweet and savoury taste.
In the kitchen
At the barbecue
All of our recipes are created by our expert chefs at the Weber Grill Academy. View more inspirational recipes or book a course at the Grill Academy now.