Buy The All-New Lumin Electric Grill Now, Pay Later. Rates as Low as 0% APR with Affirm. Learn More.
Take Your Grilling Anywhere
FIRE UP YOUR GRILL
- With the grill in the off position and cool, replace the left-side grate with the reservoir and fill with a handful (about 1 cup) of soaked wood chips. Place the reversible steam pan onto the water reservoir with the walls of the pan facing down.
- Turn the control knob to the smoke setting and preheat the grill until smoke begins to form, 5–10 minutes.
- Thoroughly coat the halibut fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place the halibut skin-side down on the pan above the wood chips; close the lid.
- Cook until beginning to flake and opaque throughout, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the halibut, transfer to a serving plate, and serve warm.