Order Dad his very own Master-Touch Grill by 6/8 to receive by Father’s Day. Build Now!
- Grill & Griddle Station - Gourmet BBQ System
- Bamboo Skewers
Take Your Grilling Anywhere
FIRE UP YOUR GRILL
Tandoori chicken is an Indian specialty, where the chicken is marinated in yogurt and spices and grilled in tandoor, which is a cylindrical clay oven.
- In a large bowl whisk the marinade ingredients. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- In a bowl combine the sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until use.
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F). Preheat the Weber Grill and Griddle Station for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl. Discard the marinade. Thread the chicken on the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill station grate. Grill the skewers on the grill station over direct medium heat until well marked on all sides and an instant read thermometer inserted in the center of the chicken pieces registers 165°F, 8 to 10 minutes, turning 3 to 4 times.
- While the chicken is cooking, toast the naan on the griddle until warm and lightly marked, about 3 minutes, turning once. Remove and immediately brush with oil.
- Serve the skewers with the naan and yogurt sauce.
let's Gear up
let's Gear up