Buy The All-New Lumin Electric Grill Now, Pay Later. Rates as Low as 0% APR with Affirm. Learn More.
1. Set the pineapple on its side and cut off and discard about 1 inch from the top and bottom.
2. Stand the pineapple upright and cut lengthwise to remove and discard the tough, outer peel in strips.
3. Go back around the pineapple and cut off any remaining hard bits of peel called “eyes.”
4. Cut the pineapple in quarters lengthwise through the core.
5. Lay each quarter flat on the cutting board. With your knife at an angle, remove and discard each section of core.
6. Cut each quarter in half lengthwise. Then cut them into chunks.