Top 10 New Year's Eve Dinner Ideas
We’ve pulled together the top ideas for grilling an extra special meal to ring out the new year!
- Fans absolutely love the simplicity and amazing flavors of these grilled lobster tails.
- Grill an extra thick steak and use the reverse sear method.
- The options are endless with pork shoulder, add some to your morning omelet, sprinkle some inside your grilled quesadilla, or top your nachos with it, you can’t go wrong.
- Grilled pizza is fun for the whole family.
- What’s not to love about a grilled prime rib?
- Step it up even more with a rotisserie prime rib!
- While we are on the rotisserie topic, have you ever tried to rotisserie duck?
- Fish, it is easier than you might think to grill!
- Get tips here on making sure that your scallops don’t stick to the grates.
- Really wow your guests with surf and turf!
Get more holiday inspiration here! Share your grilling memories with us!