1. When the grill is cool, brush or scrape off built-up carbon on the underside of the lid.
2. Brush the cooking, charcoal grates and diffuser plate to remove the leftover debris from your last grilling session.
3. Using a clean brush, clear the burner tube ports of rust and debris by brushing across them, not down the length of the burner.
4. Use a scraper to chip away any hard-to-remove debris on the inside of the bowl. Use the One-Touch Cleaning System™ to push ashes and debris into the ash catcher.
5. Make sure to empty the ash catcher - ashes left sitting in the ash catcher can promote corrosion.