9 Steps To Grilling A Pizza
Every time we grill we are always trying to find the best way to increase flavor and taste of our food. One sure fire way to achieve both is to grill your pizza directly on the grates. This will turn you into a backyard Pizza Grill Master.
- Preheat your grill for direct medium/high for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Brush the grates clean.
- Role out your pizza dough on a sheet of parchment paper or foil. Coat the top with oil.
- Now you have to COMMIT. Flip the pizza onto the grill. Peel off the paper.
- When the underside is crisp and toasted, about 3 minutes, transfer the crust to a work surface with the grilled side facing up.
- Arrange the toppings on the grilled side.
- Transfer the pizza back to the grill.
- Grill the pizza until the bottom of the crust is crisp and the cheese has melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Let it rest then cut and serve! Enjoy!