Order Dad his very own Master-Touch Grill by 6/8 to receive by Father’s Day. Build Now!
Take Your Grilling Anywhere
FIRE UP YOUR GRILL
- Fill hopper with desired Weber SmokeFire pellet flavor. For this salmon recipe, cherry, apple, hickory or grillmaster blend are recommended options.
- Prepare the SmokeFire for cooking over medium-high heat (500F).
- Allow the SmokeFire to preheat for 10-15 minutes.
- Engage the Weber Connect app to let you know when the SmokeFire has reached desired temperature.
- Brush the cooking grates clean.
- Brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon directly on the grate, skin down.
- Grill the salmon for 14-16 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 130°F in the thickest part.
- Brush the salmon with teriyaki glaze and cook for another minute. Internal temperature should be 145°F.
- Remove the salmon from the SmokeFire and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the fillets to a serving plate and serve warm.