Order Dad his very own Master-Touch Grill by 6/8 to receive by Father’s Day. Build Now!
Take Your Grilling Anywhere
FIRE UP YOUR GRILL
- In a small bowl combine the chili oil ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk the chimichurri ingredients. Set aside until ready to use.
- Lightly brush the cut side of the bok choy with oil.
- Prepare the grill for steaming setup. With the grill in the off position and cool, replace the right-side grate with the reservoir and ﬁll with water up to the fill line. Place the reversible steam pan onto the water reservoir with the walls of the pan facing down.
- Brush the cooking grate clean with a stainless steel bristle grill brush.
- Place the bok choy and lime halves, cut side down, on the cooking grate, and place the frozen shrimp side by side on the steam tray. Close the lid and turn the control knob to the high setting. Check if the shrimp is defrosted after 3 to 4 minutes, adding more time if necessary. Keep the bok choy and lime haves on the grill until the shrimp is defrosted.
- Once the shrimp is defrosted, brush the shrimp with the chili oil. Remove the bok choy and lime halves from the cooking grate and set aside. Move the shrimp to the cooking grate and cook over direct high heat, with the lid closed, for 2 minutes, turning once. Remove from the grill.
- Cut the bok choy into bite-sized pieces and put in a large salad bowl. Add the mixed salad greens, edamame, mango, avocados, peanuts, chile pepper, and shrimp, and toss with the chimichurri. Squeeze the limes all over and garnish with cilantro and radishes.