Buy The All-New Lumin Electric Grill Now, Pay Later. Rates as Low as 0% APR with Affirm. Learn More.
Take Your Grilling Anywhere
FIRE UP YOUR GRILL
- Fill hopper with desired SmokeFire pellet flavor. For this recipe, the Grillmaster blend is a recommended option, providing a well rounded mix of wood smoke flavor.
- Prepare the SmokeFire for cooking over low heat, (325°F).
- Engage the Weber Connect app to provide notification for when SmokeFire reaches temperature.
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, mix butter and sugar for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add vanilla extract to butter mixture. Then add eggs one at a time until mixed. Scrape the sides of the bowl again. Be sure to scrape the bottom as well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine, salt, flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder.
- Add to butter mixture and mix on medium speed until just combined.
- Add the first amount of chocolate chips and mix until just combine again.
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by rubbing with melted butter.
- Transfer batter to the pan. Press the batter down evenly or use a spatula to spread.
- Sprinkle the batter with the second amount of chocolate chips.
- Scoop the marshmallow cream into a pastry bag and pipe diagonally onto the top of the batter. (use a ziplock bag if a pastry bag isn’t available.)
- Place baking dish on the top shelf of the SmokeFire and bake for 30 minutes, rotating once or until the cookie is cooked through. (Check by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, cookie is done.)
- Remove from the grill and allow to cool. Cut into desired sized cookies.