NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. DO NOT UTILIZE MULTIPLE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Prime Rib Day Rotisserie Giveaway Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, who have an Internet connection, and FACEBOOK account with privacy and other settings enabled to see and enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Weber-Stephen Products LLC (“Weber”) and their affiliates and immediate and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Weber, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes will begin at 8:00 AM CST on Saturday, April 27, 2019 and end at 7:59 AM CST on Monday, April 29, 2019 (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Period"). Weber’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period: (i) visit https://www.facebook.com/weberbbq/ (“Website”); (ii) follow @weberbbq on Facebook (you can unfollow at any time); and (iii) comment on the post by @weberbbq relating to the Sweepstakes (collectively “Entry”). Limit: one (1) Entry per FACEBOOK account during the Sweepstakes Period. Participant may not enter any other Weber sweepstakes taking place on any other social media platform during the Sweepstakes Period of similar name or prize.
5. Selection of Winner: The Sweepstakes will be administered and one (1) winner will be randomly selected by Weber. The selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, and Weber will select the potential Sweepstakes winner at or around 3:00 PM CST on April 29, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Winner Requirements: Potential winner will be notified in a post on FACEBOOK. The potential winners must then respond to the direct message within three (3) days. If a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days, Weber may, in its discretion, choose another winner. Winner is responsible for any Federal, state or local tax liabilities associated with the Prize.
7. Prize: Up to one (1) winner will win one (1) Weber® Rotisserie with choice of model (7659, 7652, 7653 or 2290)
(“Prize”). Total ARV max: $164.99, plus shipping to the winner’s home in the United States (shipped by Weber within four (4) – six (6) weeks of winner claiming the Prize). Prize is not transferable, and winner may not substitute the Prize for an alternative prize or for cash. Weber reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any portion of the Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
8. Publicity: Acceptance of Prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Weber may use the winners’ name, address (city, state), likeness, photo submission, and/or Prize information for contextual purposes worldwide, including the internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
10. Sweepstakes Results: For name of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to " Prime Rib Day Rotisserie Giveaway Sweepstakes" c/o Weber-Stephen Products LLC: 1415 S. Roselle Rd., Palatine, IL 60067. Requests must be received by May 28, 2019.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: Weber-Stephen Products LLC, 1415 South Roselle Road, Palatine, Illinois 60067. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by FACEBOOK, nor is FACEBOOK associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Weber, and not to FACEBOOK. Entrant fully releases FACEBOOK from any claim arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes.