Free shipping & returns on orders $50+ (restrictions apply). Learn More
Introducing the Weber Traveler™ Portable Grill
Palatine, Ill. – Spring 2021 – Weber-Stephen Products, LLC (Weber), the world’s leader in innovative, high-performance grilling, unveiled today its all-new Weber Traveler™ gas grill. The Weber Traveler is designed for the barbecue fan who craves creating delicious grilled food away from home. This portable, easy-to-use grill is perfect for those who love the open road and enjoy camping, tailgating, cooking out, and picnicking in the great outdoors.
Weber Traveler grill is ideal for those who live life from one journey to the next and love eating great food along the way,” said Jennifer Bonuso, Vice President and General Manager of Product at Weber. “We talked to thousands of grillers all around the world to create a product that would give adventure seekers everything they need for a great grilling experience on the road – from a sturdy, compact design, to one-handed set up and fold down to a large cooking grate that can fit several food items at once. And the grill’s balanced, even heat ranges allow our owners to cook anything they can imagine, from bacon breakfast burritos to brats and burgers. There are no tradeoffs with the Weber Traveler grill – just adventure and amazing food.”
The Weber Traveler grill reflects the signature design and high-quality material hallmarks of Weber products, including a porcelain-enameled lid, cook box, and cast iron cooking grates. Porcelain-enamel offers superior heat retention and durability, while the cast iron grates promote even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface to help grillers create evenly cooked food and that coveted, delicious sear.
Key features of the Weber Traveler include:
- Compact Size for Easy Portability and Storage: The compact fold and overall design of the Weber Traveler grill make traveling and storage a snap. It takes up minimal space and easily fits in the trunk of a compact car.
- Versatile Temperature Range to Broaden Food Options on the Road: The grill’s low-to-high temperature range (up to 13,000 BTUs) provides the ideal heat to sear steaks, grill juicy chicken, and even cook fluffy pancakes for breakfast.
- One-handed Setup and Fold for Simple Use: The Weber Traveler grill features an innovative, one-handed setup and assisted fold-down. The grill is also attached to the cart so that grillers are set up and grilling in no time.
- Automatic Lid Lock for Easy Fold Down and Storage: The Weber Traveler grill’s unique lid lock automatically latches once the grill folds.
- Large Grilling Area to Accommodate Multiple Dishes: The grill features a category-leading 320 square-inch / 2,065 square-centimeter grilling area that can accommodate up to 15 burgers or 20 sausages so that the entire meal is ready at the same time.
- Efficient Gas System to Maximize Fuel Life: Weber engineers designed the Weber Traveler grill to utilize gas efficiently. Based on internal product testing, engineers observed a cook time of up to two hours on a single gas canister.
The Weber Traveler grill also offers a patented easy-to-use single burner design and a large side table with tool hooks to accommodate various cooking utensils. Additionally, it features a heavy-duty, all-terrain cart frame with rubberized wheels to make outdoor transporting of the grill a breeze on any terrain.
The Weber Traveler grill is available in Spring 2021, on weber.com or from select home and garden retail partners worldwide.
Weber-Stephen Products began perfecting grilling in 1952 with the invention of the revolutionary Weber® Kettle Grill. Decades later, Weber has proven its dedication to superior grilling by continuously innovating with new grills, techniques, and expertise, enabling its loyal grilling fans to Discover What's Possible with Weber. The company's extensive portfolio of high-quality grills and grilling accessories has stood the test of time and helped countless grillers explore all the possibilities of grilling with Weber.
# # #