Great recipe to share with your family. A whole roasted chicken with a crispy skin.
In the kitchen:
- Peel the garlic and coarsely chop it along with the parsley.
- Stuff the chicken with the garlic and parsley and place on the rotisserie.
- Season with plenty of salt and pepper.
At the barbecue:
- Prepare the grill for indirect medium heat.
- Place the rotisserie on the grill and let the chicken rotate for 35-40 minutes until the core temperature is approx. 73°C.
Tip: The core temperature often rises 2-5 degrees after removing the chicken from the grill. Chicken should be served with a core temperature of 75°C.