Amazing Italian style stone baked pizza with wild rocket & parma ham
- Place all flour into a large mixing bowl, add the yeast sachet, salt and sugar. Then add the warm water and mix until all combined.
- Knead the dough for 7 minutes adding extra Tipo 00 flour if the dough is too sticky. Allow to rise in a warm room for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- With floured hands, scrape the dough from the bowl and knead roughly for a few minutes to expel excess air. Split into five equal balls and leave to prove for a further 30 minutes.
- Set up your barbecue for grilling (direct heat), 260 degrees C and place the pizza stone on to pre-heat for 10 minutes. Spread the coals evenly across the whole grate area.
- Roll the dough into five 12" bases, thinly spread with tomato sauce and cover with toppings. Keep the wild rocket leaves until the pizza is cooked.
- Use a floured pizza paddle to transfer pizzas to the pre-heated pizza stone. Bake for about 4 minutes or until the base is light and crispy.
- Garnish with the wild rocket.
Tip: You can freeze unused dough for future use.