Weber-Stephen Products Co. (Australia) Pty. Ltd. ABN 18 006 305 237 (Weber) provides this site (Site) for your personal entertainment, information and education.
Promotion Terms and Conditions on select Weber Q Premium LPG BBQ models:
For Australia customers: “Terms and conditions apply, offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available online at weber.com. Offer available from August 16th to September 8th 2023. Offer is the following: The Weber Q (Q2200LPG) is offered at the temporary promotional price of A$499 ($100 saving off RRP) and the Weber Family Q (Q3200LPG) is offered at the temporary promotional discounted price of A$899 ($50 saving off RRP.) Price will be adjusted automatically at Checkout. Offer available while stocks last, rainchecks not available.”
For New Zealand customers: “Terms and conditions apply, offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available online at weber.com. Offer available from August 16th to September 8th 2023. Offer is the following: The Weber Baby Q (Q1200ULPG) is offered at the temporary promotional discounted price of NZ$449 ($50 saving off RRP), the Weber Q (Q2200ULPG) is offered at the temporary promotional price of NZ$599 ($100 saving off RRP) and the Weber Family Q (Q3200ULPG) is offered at the temporary promotional discounted price of NZ$999 ($170 saving off RRP.) Price will be adjusted automatically at Checkout. Offer available while stocks last, rainchecks not available.”
1. Use of the Site
You agree to only use the Site in accordance with, and for the purposes contemplated by, these Terms. Your continued access to and use of the Site is subject to your ongoing compliance with these Terms.
You must not, directly or indirectly:
- use the Site for any activity that breaches any applicable laws or regulations, infringes a third party's rights or privacy, is contrary to any relevant standards or codes, or is contrary to generally-accepted community standards (including but not limited to activity that is abusive, defamatory, fraudulent, misleading, offensive or otherwise inappropriate);
- transmit to the Site, or use the Site to transmit, harmful or malicious computer code (including viruses);
- engage in any means of cyber-interference (including any hacking or "denial of service" attack or otherwise anything that may interfere with the operation of the Site or detrimentally affect the Site or associated software, data, computer systems or operations;
- gain unauthorised access to or breach, compromise or circumvent the security, authentication measures or integrity of systems, networks or passwords of any part of the Site);
- disassemble, reverse compile, reverse engineer, modify or create derivative works from the Site;
- use the Site to integrate any application, program, service, software, hardware or product, with and/or into any product, system, application, software or hardware other than with Weber's express written consent,
or attempt or assist any other person to engage in any such activities. If you become aware of any such actual, attempted or intended activities, you must notify Weber as soon as possible.
You agree to report any issue, inaccuracy, malfunction or other problem with the Site as soon as practicable after such an issue becomes apparent to you.
2. User accounts
Access to some parts or features of the Site may require registration and the creation of an account (User Account). You must ensure that the details you provide to Weber upon registration (or at any other time) are complete and accurate, and you must inform Weber immediately of any changes to the details provided at the time of registration. You warrant to Weber that all information provided in the course of creating a User Account is true and correct.
You may not create an account for any person or entity other than yourself. You must not create a false identity or misrepresent an affiliation with another person or entity. You may not create an account unless you are at least 18 years of age.
When you register for a User Account, you may be asked to create a password. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account details and password. You must not share your User Account details and password with other users, and must take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to your User Account. You must promptly notify Weber if you have reason to suspect that your User Account details or password have been lost, compromised, or if they are likely to be used in an unauthorised manner. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account.
3. Intellectual Property
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is the subject of copyright or other intellectual property rights (including text, graphics, designs, layouts, images, trade marks, logos, animations, videos and/or sound recordings), and belongs to or is licensed to Weber (unless otherwise noted). Nothing in these Terms will be taken to constitute a transfer, assignment or grant of any ownership of, or licence rights to, any intellectual property unless otherwise expressly stated.
Weber grants you permission to use the materials on the Site solely for your personal non-commercial use. Otherwise, no material from the Site may be printed, copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, adapted, uploaded, displayed, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published, stored, commercialised, used to create derivative works or framed within another website without Weber's prior written permission (unless provided for in these Terms).
Weber neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Weber.
While Weber uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Weber makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, suitability or completeness. Weber assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Any photographs of Weber products on the Site are representative only, and may not accurately reflect the model of the product that is available to customers in Australia.
Weber may provide information on the Site regarding its future business activities and performance. Any such information is a forecast based on information available at the time of disclosure and may include risk and uncertainty. Weber's actual business activities and performance will be subject to change depending on a wide range of factors, including factors outside of Weber's control such as market trends. Weber will be under no obligation to update any information regarding future business activities and performance on the Site.
5. Disclaimer and Liability
Your use and browsing of the Site is solely at your own risk. Neither Weber nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or your reliance on any information contained on the Site.
Nothing in these Terms operates to exclude, limit or modify the application of any statute (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would be unlawful, contravene that statute or cause any part of this clause to be void.
Subject to the paragraph above and to the extent permitted by law, Weber:
- excludes all terms, conditions, warranties and guarantees implied or imposed by statute, law or other source external to these Terms (including as to the description, merchantable quality or fitness for purpose of the Site);
- except for liability expressly assumed under these Terms, excludes all liability whatsoever, whether under statute, contract, for negligence or other tort, or otherwise, arising out of, in relation to or in connection with these Terms, the Site or its use (including for malfunction or destruction of data); and
- limits any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the other provisions of this clause to, at Weber's option, in the case of services, supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again, or in the case of goods, replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.
Weber assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or any other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
You agree to indemnify Weber for all loss, damage, penalties, fines, expenses, costs and other liability (including legal costs) arising out of or in relation to:
(a) any unlawful or negligent act or omission of yours;
(b) your use of the Site;
(c) breach by you of these Terms including any warranty given by you under these Terms,
and you agree to promptly provide all cooperation Weber requires to defend any claim associated with this indemnity.
You agree to read all documentation (including any Owner's Guide) for any Weber product prior to using it, and to observe all instructions, information and warnings for the correct and safe use of that product. You acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood the information in all such documentation, and agree to it as if it formed binding obligations set out in these Terms.
You agree to use any Weber products strictly in accordance with that documentation, to observe all instructions, information and warnings in that documentation (which are deemed to form part of these Terms as if expressly set out here), and take all necessary and prudent steps to prevent any injuries or other harm to yourself and any other persons, and loss or damage to property, arising directly or indirectly from use of any Weber product. These requirements apply, without limitation, to use of Weber products following any instructional videos, recipes, or other materials published on this Site.
6. Comments, communications and other content
You acknowledge and agree that any information transmitted via the Site is solely at your own risk. Weber does not warrant, and will not be liable to you, if any data you submit to the Site is lost, misused, accessed, disclosed or modified by a person not authorised to do so.
You warrant that any communication or material you transmit to Weber or the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is non-confidential and non-proprietary, and otherwise does not breach any law.
Anything you transmit or post to or via the Site may be used, without compensation to you, by Weber or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Weber is free to use (and you grant to Weber a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, payment-free licence, with the right to sub-license, to use), without compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, intellectual property rights, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
You acknowledge and agree that any reviews or comments posted to the Site (Reviews) are the opinion of the creator of the Review, and are not the opinion of Weber or its employees or personnel. You agree that we will have no liability for any such Reviews, including but not limited to any recommendations, suggestions, comments or advice contained in such Reviews. You agree that any Review that you post about a particular Weber product or service will be made in good faith and reflect your personal experience of the relevant product or service.
7. Other Sites
Weber may not have reviewed any sites linked to on the Site and is not responsible for the use, contents or privacy practices of any third-party pages or any other sites linked to on the Site.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, Weber does not approve, endorse, recommend or sponsor, or otherwise make any warranty or representation regarding other websites not provided by Weber, the organisations that operate them or their practices, or any information, materials, products, goods or services referred to or provided by them. Your access of any other off-site pages or other sites is solely at your own risk. You release Weber from any and all liability arising from your access or use of any websites that are linked from the Site.
You must not produce links to this Site without Weber's written consent.
8. Content Liability
Although Weber may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Weber is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any such content , nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information posted to the Site by any third party.
Weber may at any time in Weber's sole discretion amend or remove any content posted by you on or to the Site, including where such content breaches these Terms. Weber will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Weber to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Suspension or termination
Weber may suspend or terminate your User Account and/or access to all or any part of the Site at any time if Weber determines that you are in breach of these Terms. If Weber does so, you must discontinue your use of the Site immediately if notified that you must do so. If your access to all or any part of the Site is suspended or terminated, all restrictions on you and all disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive such suspension or termination. You agree that Weber will have no liability for any suspension or termination of your access to the Site.
10. Revision of these Terms
Weber may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site after a revised set of Terms has been posted will constitute acceptance of the revision and the revised Terms will govern your access to and use of the Site. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms.
These Terms will be governed in all respects by the laws of South Australia, Australia. Weber and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia and any courts of appeal from them.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be excluded and the remainder of these Terms will continue to apply.
Any failure by Weber to take action regarding any actual or suspected breach of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of Weber's right to do so or your obligations.
Any provision of these Terms by its nature intended to survive expiry, suspension or termination of these Terms survives such expiry, suspension or termination.
Weber Customer Feedback Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Weber Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331), St. Kilda Rd Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road Melbourne, Victoria 3004
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 15th December 2022 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 14th December 2023 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current or former customers of Weber who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Weber, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Weber, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Competition Period:
(A) Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional survey and submit the fully completed survey.
(B) SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS that they receive from the Promotor or via text instructions on the feedback cards provided in selected stores to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website and submit the fully completed survey.
(C) QR Entry: (i) use their mobile phone in-store to scan the QR code to access the survey link. They tap their phone as instructed in-store, and will be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on Weber account relevant to the mobile phone number or email address submitted on entry (website entry) or the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
8. Only one(1)entry permitted per person per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd, St. Kilda Rd Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road Melbourne, Victoria 3004 at 12noon on the dates specified in the table below.
10. The winner of each Prize Draw Period (referred to in the above table) will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.weber.com/au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
Prize Winners are:
Mr Maddox – Farm Cove New Zealand
Ms Stephens – Glenelg North, SA
11. The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
12. The Visa Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid until the date shown on the front of the Card. The Visa Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Visa Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash.
Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
14. If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize at the same time and place as the original prize draw, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The Date for the draw would be:
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.weber.com/au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The prize winner will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The total value of the prize pool is $2,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, St. Kilda Rd Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road Melbourne, Victoria 3004
22. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Weber Barbecues Australia & New Zealand
General Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in Competitions run on Weber Barbecues Australia & New Zealand Facebook page ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Weber-Stephen Products Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 18 006 305 237)
at Level 1, 142-144 Fullarton Road, Rose Park SA 5067 and
Vegepod 5/287 Mona Vale Rd, Terrey Hills. NSW. 2084
Eligibility to Enter
3. Entry is only open to Australian & New Zealand residents only aged 18 years and over (unless otherwise stated).
4. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or any related body corporate of the Promoter, as well as any agency associated with this competition, are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Weber-Stephen Products Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd(Weber Australia and New Zealand) and Vegepod - not to any other party.
How to Enter
10. Instructions on how to enter the Competition will be outlined on the post. Please refer to that for more details.
11. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
12. By entering this competition, you are consenting to provide your personal details (name, email) to Weber-Stephen Products Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd and Vegepod for marketing purposes. This will include adding your details to marketing databases within these two businesses. Note- these details will not be shared with any external parties.
13. By entering this competition, you are consenting to being contacted by Weber-Stephen Products Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd and Vegepod with promotional material by email.
12. Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified on the Competition post. The prize draw will be conducted by Weber-Stephen Products Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd (Weber Barbecues Australia) at 142-144 Fullarton Road, Rose Park, SA 5067 at 11am ACDT.
13. Winner will be contacted via the social media profile provided. If contact is not made within 48 hours, then the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
15. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
17. Winner will be chosen on most creative response.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Winner will be chosen on the most creative response. This competition is not administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Weber-Stephen Products Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd (Weber Australia and New Zealand) and Vegepod - not to any other party.
20. There will only be one winner across Australia & New Zealand unless otherwise stated.