Buy a selected grill and get a free pizza stone! (worth up to 119,99€)
- Weber Crafted Glazed Pizza Stone
- Make your pitta dough and prove for an hour.
- Mix the melted butter with the lemon and wild garlic and reserve.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and season with the curry spice and Maldon salt. Char on the barbecue over a medium heat until softening.
- Once cooked place into a bowl with the yoghurt and onions seeds and cover for 20 minutes.
- Roll and shape the pitta and cook on the baking stone, on a high heat.
- Chop the cauliflower, add the coriander, place into to the centre of the cooked pitta.
- Brush the pitta with the garlic and lemon butter and serve.
All of our recipes are created by our expert chefs at the Weber Grill Academy. View more inspirational recipes or book a course at the Grill Academy now.