Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
(1) You can purchase vouchers in various amounts in euros from the Weber online shop. These vouchers can be redeemed only in the Irish Weber online shop at www.weber.com/IE/en/. After completion of the ordering process, the vouchers will be sent to the email address indicated in the order with a personal voucher code.
(2) The vouchers can be used for the purchase of all Weber products, except for the purchase of vouchers.
(3) The voucher shall be valid for a period of three years from the date of purchase, starting with the calendar year following the purchase. The credit amount will expire after the end of the term of validity and cannot be refunded in the form of a credit note.
(4) If the credit value of the voucher exceeds the amount of the invoice, a residual credit will be recorded, effective until the end of the term of validity and which can be redeemed by the re-entering the voucher code on the occasion of another purchase. No cash refunds of the residual amount of the voucher will be given. The residual credit is not subject to interest.
(5) If the value of the voucher is not sufficient to cover the amount of the order, the outstanding amount can be settled with any other payment method approved by Weber or by entering additional voucher codes during the same ordering process.
(6) If the ordered goods are returned, the purchase price will be reimbursed in an amount equivalent to the redeemed credit amount of the voucher. Any additional payments submitted will be reimbursed by means of the payment method agreed. Please make sure that you keep your voucher from a purchase order, as you will need the voucher code to use the refund amount.
(7) The voucher is transferable and can be used by any person in possession of the voucher. The voucher can be redeemed in the Weber online shop without a prior identification check.
(8) Weber assumes no liability for loss, theft, abuse, or typographical errors in the specified email address. The voucher codes cannot be blocked.
(9) Consumers have the right of revocation in relation to any vouchers as set out in clause 7.There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow these Gift Card Terms and Conditions as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our corporate address at 1415 Roselle Rd. Palatine IL 60067 with notice addressed to the legal department. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its rules, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA's rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, we will not seek attorneys' fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person at a mutually agreed location.
We and you agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We and you also agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.