1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, brown sugar and mulled wine spice.
2. Add eggs, melted butter and spiced rum and mix until smooth, then fold in the grated pumpkin.
3. Butter and flour the ramekins and divide the mix.
4. Prepare the barbecue for indirect heat, approx. 180°C. If using a charcoal barbecue, you will need 1/2 Weber® Rapidfire Chimney Starter of lit briquettes.
5. Place the ramekins over indirect heat and bake with the lid on for about 20-25 minutes.
6. Take the cakes off and let them cool down a bit. Remove the ramekins before serving.
7. In a saucepan stir together the coffee, the cream, the Kahlua, and the vodka and heat the mixture over moderate heat until it is hot.
8. Divide the mixture among heated mugs and garnish each drink with some of the whipped cream.
9. Tip: To add some extra flavour, place a cinnamon stick on your charcoal or in a smoke box and smoke your cakes.