Free X-Mas Socks on orders above €50 (restrictions apply).*
Achieve any charcoal barbecuing method in seconds. Char-Baskets make it simple to arrange lit briquettes to accommodate cooking over direct or indirect heat – whether you’re barbecuing burgers or smoking brisket. Instead of pouring your briquettes directly on the charcoal grate and then stacking or arranging with tools, simply fill the durable aluminised steel Char-Baskets with fuel for convenient, contained charcoal barbecuing. Slide the baskets together to sear steaks over concentrated, direct heat, or spread them apart and place a drip pan between to slow roast a whole chicken over indirect heat. The Char-Baskets come in a pair and are designed to sit on top of the charcoal grate that comes standard with all 47-cm and 57-cm Weber charcoal barbecue models.
- Out Of Carton Dimensions
- 7.9cm H x 9.1cm W x 36cm D
- Individual Carton Dimensions
- 40.5cm H x 13cm W x 12cm D
- 47cm Weber® charcoal barbecues, 57cm Weber® charcoal barbecues, and 67cm Weber® charcoal barbecues
- Fill the char-baskets with charcoal to easily and evenly set up for direct or indirect heat