Happy Holidays from our Backyard to Yours!
With the holidays right around the corner, remember that it is always better to give than to receive.
Luckily, we have you covered when it comes to gifts for all the grillers on your list. Whether they are just getting started in the grilling world, or are self-proclaimed experts, here are some great gift ideas.
- Keep the hands of your beloved griller safe with the Weber Premium Barbecue Gloves. The silicone grip pattern on the palms make handling tools and cookware a breeze. The sleek and stylish design is an added bonus. (One of my all-time favorites, by the way!)
- For any charcoal grill lover or smoking enthusiast, the Chimney Starter and Lighter Cubes are true necessities for their barbecue arsenal. Simply fill the chimney starter with charcoal and set it in the grill with lit lighter cubes underneath. Before you know it, the charcoal will be hot, ashed-over, and ready to use.
- Whether its vegetables, fish, or scallops, the Weber Ceramic Pan Set takes just about anything from the kitchen to the grill. The set includes one sauté pan and one vegetable pan that can be used separately or together because the sauté pan is designed to act as a lid over the vegetable pan. Your griller will love experimenting with everything they can bring out to the grill with this convenient set.
- Whether their specialty is ribs in the summer or roasts in the winter, your griller will love tearing off the wrapping paper to see the Weber Style Barbecue Rack. This two-in-one design features either a rack to hold four large slabs of ribs or a holder to accommodate a large roast. Either way, you cannot go wrong!
- Watch your favorite griller’s face light up when they open their gift and see it is the Weber Elevations Tiered Cooking System. It offers three different heights to grill on. The vertical roasting space allows for expansion on the variety of foods that are grilled while ensuring they are infused with that delicious smoky flavor. The set comes with the rack and eight skewers.
No matter what you choose from this list, we guarantee no one will be disappointed. If you’re lucky, the recipient of these gifts will share their next grilled meal with you!
Behind the GrillGrilling For The Moms I Love
by: Kevin Kolman
Behind the GrillHow My Family Lost 600 pounds
by: Kevin Kolman
Behind the GrillWho Inspired You?
by: Jeff Swearingen