Free Shipping on Parcel Orders Over $199 & Only $49 Shipping on Large Grills. Learn More
Installing iGrill 3 in 10 Quick Steps
Install your iGrill 3 into your grill with these quick steps!
- Remove iGrill 3 plate.
- Remove LED Fuel Gauge.
- Install the included magnet to the tank scale on your grill.
- Install bracket underneath side table.
- Install three fresh AA batteries into the battery box and mount it using the bracket.
- Plug in the battery cable connection to the iGrill 3.
- Snap iGrill 3 into its place; no screws required!
- Clean surface wire before applying wire clip, then peel and stick.
- Secure all wires using the wire retention clip.
- Download Weber iGrill app to your smart phone or tablet, pair through the app, plug in the probes, and get to grilling!
Once your iGrill 3 has been successfully installed into your grill and your iGrill 3 is paired to your smart phone or tablet, you can take advantage of temperature presets, grilling alerts, tank scale and sensor kit (for liquid propane grills), and more!