Free Shipping on Parcel Orders Over $199 & Only $49 Shipping on Large Grills Learn More
- In a medium bowl mix the blue cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar and ½ teaspoon of pepper to make a dressing. Add the coleslaw blend and toss in the dressing. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until crisp, about 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain the bacon on a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium–high heat (200ºC to 260ºC).
- Mix the ground chuck, salt and ¾ teaspoon of pepper. Gently form four patties of equal size, each about 2 centimetres thick. With your thumb or the back of a spoon, make a shallow indentation about 2.5 centimetres wide in the centre of each patty to prevent them from doming as they cook. Refrigerate the patties until ready to grill.
- Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the patties over direct medium–high heat, with the lid closed, until cooked to medium doneness, 9 to 11 minutes, turning once. During the last 30 seconds to 1 minute of grilling time, place a slice of cheddar cheese on each patty to melt and toast the buns, cut-side down, over direct heat.
- Build each burger on a bun with a patty, a strip of bacon (torn in half), an onion slice and the coleslaw. Serve warm.
Let's Gear Up
Let's Gear Up
Grill BrushC$ 19.99
Barbecue MittC$ 19.99
Apron - BlackC$ 29.99