Over 65 years ago George Stephen cut a metal buoy in half and then added a grate & three legs, thus creating the iconic kettle barbecue. Ever since then we’ve been making grills of the highest quality.
However, we don’t just manufacture barbecues. Our mission to is for everyone to “Discover What Grilling Can Be.” Because we are driven by that same desire that inspired George to back in 1952, to improve the barbecue experience.
Our comprehensive range of high-quality grills & innovative accessories make lighting, cleaning & cooking on your barbecue effortless. We’re also committed to ensuring that Weber owners get the most out of their barbecues. We teach how to barbecue the Weber Way through our range of cookbooks, recipes, apps and hands-on experiences.
Experiencing what’s possible on a Weber barbecue is the one of the most effective ways to both acquire and retain both B2B & B2C customers. As such we carry out numerous experiential activities. We create experiences for our B2B customer to sell-in our new products and train their store staff. We demonstrate our products and brand at both key consumer events and at retail stores and finally we offer hands-on barbecue courses at retail stores (WBC) through the Weber Grill Academy (GA); our partnership with cookery schools.
The Grilling Experience coordinator is responsible for leading all of these experiential and culinary related activity in Belgium and Luxembourg.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
1. Expand Hands-on Experiences
· Identify, assess, secure and set-up new cookery school partners to run GA courses
· Manage the existing Grill Academy partners, help them with product ordering, annual targets and booking system.
· Recruit & manage chefs to conduct WBC courses at dealer stores
· Work as part of the Western Europe team to develop GA & WBC courses determining content & pricing
· Adapt all required materials for new courses and distribute to cookery schools & dealers
· Sell-in new courses to cookery school partners and the sales team
· Secure the required number of courses from partners to achieve annual targets
· Devise and organise annual training for all chefs
· Regularly assess the quality of the courses being delivered and ensure they are consistently of a high standard.
· Ensure GA is integrated into local marketing communication & activities through working closely with the local Marketing Coordinator
· Manage the local P&L including advertising and marketing spend
· Review & manage the customer experience when booking GA courses on weber.com and work with Western Europe Digital Manager to improve
· Monitor and measure bookings performance, identifying opportunities and risks
2. Demonstrate the Brand
· Develop the annual demo programme with the Western Europe Grilling Experience team, defining execution and ensuring demos are integrated into wider marketing campaigns
· Liaise and manage demo chefs, ensuring they are clearly briefed on the demo programme and any relevant promotions
· Coordinate the execution of Weber demonstrations at dealer stores with the sales team
· Select the right consumer events/festivals to attend and devise first-class executions
· Measure both quantitative and qualitative performance
3. Create Compelling Trade Events
· Collaborate with the Western Europe Grilling Experience team & the local sales team to create the annual trade show/roadshow experience for selling in new products
· Oversee execution of trade shows and roadshows
· Collaborate with the Western Grilling Experience team to create the annual training for dealer store staff
· Work with the sales team to organise and execute the dealer training
· Minimum of a bachelor degree
· 1-2 years working in marketing
· Have steered projects and been involved in organising events
· Created marketing materials & assets
· Used to measuring and monitoring performance
· Strong project management skills
· Can work well under pressure and is able to multitask
· Good level of English language skills
· Excellent Flemish & Good French written and verbal language skills
· Ability to think from a consumer perspective
· Strong communicator, able to network between departments.
· Ability to work both independently as well as in a team
· A positive, result driven and eager to learn attitude
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site sans modifier vos paramètres de cookies, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies pour nous permettre de suivre votre parcours afin d'améliorer la conception de notre site, de nos produits et services. En savoir plus.