International Barbecue Day: Texas EditionBook Now
Celebrate International Barbecue Day with Weber as we take you on a trip to Texas to learn how Pitmasters achieve tender, smoky, delicious barbecue.
This session is designed to help you understand how to cook over wood using low-and-slow techniques to achieve amazing barbecue results.
Learn how to smoke pull pork, beef ribs, pork burnt ends, make side dishes such as coleslaw and baked curry chickpeas from scratch to go along your smoked meats.
Discover what’s possible on your barbecue with our 5-hour International Barbecue Day Special
- Appetizer: Pulled Pork with Dinner Rolls
- Main: Smoked Beef Short Ribs
- Main: Smoked Pork Burnt Ends
- Sides: Coleslaw from Scratch
- Sides: Baked Curry Chickpeas
- BYO: No corkage fee