Enjoy $88 off on all products for purchases more than $888 (Promo Code: CNY88). T&C’s Apply. Learn More.
Grilling Unfamiliar Food—Weber’s On the Grill App
How many times do you send your friends or family to the grocery store and they come home with a different variation of the item you asked for? Often times I find my mom coming home with an assortment of things that I have never ever seen before.
Therefore, how am I supposed to know how to grill it properly? Well the good news is that I have a little sidekick that goes by the name of Weber’s On The Grill app. No matter what is thrown my way, everything I need to know is right at my fingertips! Here’s how to use it:
Upon opening the app…
- Select the Grill Guide category at the bottom.
- Then select the type of food that you are grilling. Under this same category, scroll to find the particular food, and size of it.
- The app gives you all the information you need: grill time, the heat source, and cooking temperature.
- Next start the timer under the Grill Timer category at the bottom. I base this off of when I need to either flip my food, or take it off the grill.
- Let the masterpiece cool, and enjoy!
Behind the GrillThe Weber Kettle and Weber Briquettes - The Best of Both Worlds
by: Tom Fuller
Behind the GrillAnnouncing the 4th Annual Two-Day BBQ Master Class
by: Dustin Green
Behind the GrillWeber Is Grilling Across America
by: Kim Lefko