🏷️ Genesis II Range - PRICED TO CLEAR! Shop Now - | Free Delivery on orders over $99+ (learn more)
- Prepare the barbecue for indirect cooking over medium heat (190°C to 230°C- roasting setting). If you are using a Weber Q barbecue, set up your barbecue with a convection tray and trivet.
- Chop the pumpkin into 2cm cubes. Place the pumpkin into a drip pan, drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Thoroughly wash the beetroots, wrap in an aluminium parcel.
- Place the pumpkin (in the drip pan) and beetroot onto the barbecue and roast over indirect medium heat for 40 minutes, or until the pumpkin is golden and the beetroots are tender. Ten minutes into the cooking time, add the onion wedges to the drip pan.Place the pumpkin (in the drip pan) and beetroot onto the barbecue and roast over medium heat for 40 minutes, or until the pumpkin is golden and the beetroots are tender. Ten minutes into the cooking time, add the onion wedges to the drip pan.
- While the vegetables are roasting, make the balsamic glaze. In a saucepan over medium heat on a side burner (or stovetop), heat all of the balsamic glaze ingredients together, constantly stirring for 5 minutes or until the glaze has reduced and slightly thickened, set aside to cool.
- Once the pumpkin, onion and beetroots have cooked, remove from the barbecue. Allow the vegetables to cool enough to peel the beetroots. Once the beetroots have cooled enough to handle, peel and slice into halves.
- Mix the pumpkin, onion and beetroot with the baby spinach and fennel. Top with the pomegranate, crumbled feta cheese and walnuts. Whisk the balsamic glaze and pour over the salad.
What do you need?
What do you need?
Q Ware Casserole DishNZ$139.95