- box grater with 6-millimeter holes
- Place the grated cucumber in a fine-mesh strainer and press firmly to squeeze out the excess liquid, or wrap the grated cucumber in paper towels and squeeze out the excess liquid. Discard the liquid. Transfer the cucumber to a small bowl. Add the remaining tzatziki ingredients, including ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper, and stir to combine. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to use, up to 8 hours.
- Combine the ground lamb, mint, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper, and then gently form four patties of equal size, each about 18 millimeters thick. With your thumb or the back of a spoon, make a shallow indentation about 2.5 centimeters wide in the center of the patties to keep them from forming a dome as they cook. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (180° to 230°C).Prepare the grill for cooking over medium heat (200°C).
- Grill the patties over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, until cooked to medium doneness (70ºC), 7 to 9 minutes, turning once. During the last 30 seconds to 1 minute of grilling time, toast the buns, cut side down, over direct heat.Grill the patties over medium heat, with the lid closed, until cooked to medium doneness (70ºC), 7 to 9 minutes, turning once. During the last 30 seconds to 1 minute of grilling time, toast the buns, cut side down, over direct heat.
- Season the tomato slices evenly with ¼ teaspoon salt. Build each burger on a bun with a lettuce leaf, a tomato slice, a patty, and tzatziki. Serve warm.
Let's Gear Up
Let's Gear Up
Barbecue Mitt₹ 1.595,00