- Remove the stems and seeds from the chiles and cut the flesh into sections about 5 centimeters long. In a medium skillet over high heat, warm the oil. Add the chiles carefully (the oil might splatter) and toast them until fragrant, 3 to 5 seconds per side. Transfer the chiles and oil to a small bowl. Cover with 360 milliliters of hot water. Use a smaller bowl or plate to submerge the chiles; rehydrate for 20 minutes. Pour the mixture, chiles and water and all, into a blender or food processor. Add the remaining marinade ingredients and process until smooth. Press the mixture through a medium-mesh strainer set over a bowl. Discard the solids left in the strainer.
- Place the tenderloins in a large, plastic resealable bag and pour in 240 milliliters of the marinade, reserving the rest. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade, place the bag in a bowl, and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- In a medium saucepan whisk the reserved marinade with the ketchup and cream. Bring the mixture to a simmer on the stove and cook until it reaches a sauce-like consistency, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the tenderloins from the bag and discard the marinade. Lightly brush the tenderloins all over with oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Allow the tenderloins to stand at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes before grilling.
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (180° to 230°C).Prepare the grill for cooking over medium heat (200°C).
- Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the tenderloins over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, until the meat is barely pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Remove from the grill, loosely cover with foil, and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes before cutting into slices. Reheat the sauce over medium heat and serve warm with the pork.Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the tenderloins over medium heat, with the lid closed, until the meat is barely pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Remove from the grill, loosely cover with foil, and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes before cutting into slices. Reheat the sauce over medium heat and serve warm with the pork.
Let's Gear Up
Let's Gear Up
Barbecue Mitt₹ 1.595,00