Spirit II & Genesis II Grills Must-HavesGRILLING TOOLS
Never underestimate the importance of having the right grilling tools. It makes grilling for family and friends so easy, fun and safe.
ACCESSORIES MADE FOR SPIRIT II & GENESIS II GRILLS
Weber Barbecue Mitt
- Protection for your grilling arm. Weber Barbecue Mitts keep you grilling safely by extending protection from your hand, all the way up to your forearm.
- Comfort for all sizes. The Weber Barbecue Mitt is always the perfect fit. Snug and comfortable, its foldable cuff allows you to adjust its length to fit any griller in your family.
Weber Premium Gloves
- The ultimate protection for all grillers. Weber Premium Gloves are designed to keep your hands protected from the heat of the grill of up to 250°C for stress-free grilling.
- Non-slip and extra sturdy. Weber Premium Gloves come with a silicon palm for extra heat-proof grip so you can hold on to your cooking tools and cookware safely.
Weber Premium Tongs
- An extension of your grilling arm. Weber Premium Tongs are made from stainless steel for durability and have a unique ridged front-end design that give you a steady grip on your food. Grill in comfort with their soft-touch, non-slip handles.
- Safe and comfortable grilling for every griller. Weber Premium Tongs are designed with a precise 43cm length to reach all areas of your Weber grill while keeping you at a safe and comfortable distance from the heat of the grill.
- Designed for convenience. Weber Premium Tongs lock and unlock easily for nifty storage in tight spaces. They also have end rings that hook easily on your grill, keeping them always just within reach.
Weber Instant-Read Thermometer
- Take the guesswork out of cooking. With the Weber Instant-Read Thermometer, grill the Weber Way and stop leaving the doneness of your steak up to chance.
- Split-second readings whenever you need them. The Weber Instant-Read Thermometer gives you temperature readings instantly. With just the press of a button, get accurate readings in your choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit.