Free Shipping on Parcel Orders Over $199 & Only $49 Shipping on Large Grills Learn More
- Weber Gourmet BBQ System Wok
- Weber Gourmet BBQ System Cooking Grate
- In a large bowl completely cover the noodles with very hot tap water. Let stand until the noodles are softened but not fully tender, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally (they will cook and soften a bit more during cooking, so do not over soak). Drain the noodles, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
- In a small bowl stir the lime juice, fish sauce, and brown sugar until the sugar is dissolved. In a second small bowl combine the shallots, 1 tablespoon of the oil, the garlic, ginger, and crushed pepper flakes. In a medium bowl mix the shrimp with 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. In a third small bowl beat the eggs until blended.
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat (450° to 550°F) and preheat a Weber Gourmet BBQ System Wok.
- Have all the ingredients prepped and ready to go before you begin cooking. Bring the noodles, all the bowls with their ingredients, the bean sprouts, and a clean platter to the grill and keep close by. When the wok is smoking hot, add the shrimp mixture, spreading the shrimp in a single layer. Cook over direct high heat, with the lid closed, until just barely turning opaque in the center, 1½ to 2 minutes, stirring once or twice. Wearing insulated barbecue mitts and using wooden spoons or wok tools, transfer the shrimp to a platter.
- Add the shallot mixture to the wok and stir until fragrant, 15 to 30 seconds. Add the noodles and lime juice mixture. Cook over direct high heat until the noodles have absorbed the liquid, 2½ to 3½ minutes, tossing often. Push the noodles to one side of the wok. Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil into the empty side of the wok and pour the eggs over the oil. Mix with a wooden spoon just until they form soft curds, about 1 minute. Scrape up the scrambled eggs and mix them into the noodles. Return the shrimp to the wok. Add the bean sprouts and toss until they are heated through about 30 seconds. Wearing insulated barbecue mitts, remove the wok from the grill.
- Transfer the pad Thai to a platter. Top with the peanuts and cilantro. Serve hot with lime, mint, hot sauce, and fish sauce to add as desired.
Let's Gear Up
Let's Gear Up
Grill BrushC$ 19.99
Barbecue MittC$ 19.99
Apron - BlackC$ 29.99