Free Shipping on Parcel Orders Over $199 & Only $49 Shipping on Large Grills Learn More
Note: For the best performance, use the steam reservoir on the right-hand side of the grill. Lid thermometer will not show accurate temperatures with the steam system in place.
- In a small bowl, combine the rub ingredients.
- Combine the green beans with the olive oil, black pepper, and kosher salt in a large bowl; toss until well coated.
- With the grill in the off position and cool, replace the right-side grate with the reservoir and ﬁll with water up to the fill line. Place the reversible steam pan onto the water reservoir with the walls of the pan facing up.
- Preheat the grill with the control knob in the high position for 15 to 20 minutes, then turn the knob to the steam setting.
- Coat the salmon with oil and season it all over with the rub.
- Place the salmon directly on the cooking grate, skin side down, and grill until opaque throughout, 10 to 12 minutes.
- After placing the Salmon on the cooking grate, place green beans into the steam pan, and spread evenly, steam for 8 to 10 minutes, until crisp-tender. Close the lid. For best results, keep the lid closed as much as possible while steaming.
- During the last 2 minutes of grilling time, place the lemon on the cooking grate side, flesh side down
- Remove the green beans from the pan. Season to taste with salt and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Remove the Salmon fillets, squeeze the lemon over the top of the fillets, and transfer to serving plates. Serve warm.
Let's Gear Up
Let's Gear Up
Grill BrushC$ 19.99
Barbecue MittC$ 19.99
Apron - BlackC$ 29.99