Enjoy Free Delivery on orders over $99+ Shipping & Returns Information(learn more)
Terms and Conditions
Weber-Stephen Products Co. (“Weber”) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain the copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video, without Weber’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Weber are superseded and of no force or effect. You can access this legal page (legal.htm) by clicking on the “legal information” link anywhere in the Site.
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use:
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is the subject of copyright, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Weber. Weber neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Weber.
While Weber uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Weber makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Weber assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Changes may be periodically made to these web pages and these changes may be incorporated without notice.
- Disclaimer and Liability
Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Weber nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the material on this site is provided to you on an “as is” basis, and Weber disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, to the fullest extent to which these warranties and conditions can be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act or any other applicable law. If any condition or warranty is implied into these Terms and Conditions under any applicable law, and cannot be excluded, Weber’s liability for breach of the condition or warranty will be limited to one or more of the following as determined by Weber in its absolute discretion: in the case of goods, the replacement or repair of the goods or payment of the cost of the replacement or repair of the goods; or in the case of service, the resupply or payment of the cost of resupplying the services. Weber also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or any other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Comments, communications and other content
You warrant that any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is non-confidential and non-proprietary, and otherwise does not breach any law. You will indemnify Weber and keep Weber indemnified from and against all claims, losses, damages, injury and expenses (including legal expenses) which Weber may suffer or incur or have made against it arising out of or in respect of a legal breach of this warranty. Anything you transmit or post may be used, without compensation to you, by Weber or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Weber is free to use, without compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Weber. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and communications laws.
- Trade Marks
The trade marks and logos (collectively the “Trade Marks”) displayed on the site, including those listed below, are registered and unregistered trade marks of Weber and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Weber or such third party that may own the Trade Marks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trade Marks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Weber will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Other Sites
Weber has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Content Liability
Although Weber may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Weber is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Weber may at any time either amend or remove any posting by you onto the Site. Weber will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Weber to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Revision Terms and Conditions
Weber may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site after a revised set of Terms and Conditions has been posted will constitute acceptance of the revision and the revised Terms and Conditions will govern your access to and use of the Site. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Conditions of Sale:
10. Our Contract
When you place an order to purchase the product(s) from us, we will send you a message confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. The order confirmation is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and does not confirm our acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer and conclude the contract of sale to buy the product(s), when we dispatch the product(s) to you and send an email/message. If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you will receive a separate dispatch conformation for each package. Your contract for sale is with Weber Stephen Products Co. (New Zealand) Pty Ltd., 86 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand. Your payment is processed through Paymark Click Payment Gateway. Paymark Click secures all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS NEW ZEALAND will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using Paymark Click secure servers.
11. Cancellation of an order You can cancel an order for a product at no cost any time before we send the shipment confirmation relating to that product. If you wish to cancel an order outside of business hours email email@example.com, during business hours you can contact us by phone 0800 493 237 (toll free) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Returns Policy You can return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Weber within 14 days of receipt of delivery for a full refund of the product cost of the item. If a product is faulty or is damaged when you receive the product or you return the product as above contact outside business hours by email email@example.com or during business hours by phone 0800 493 237 (toll free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Statutory Rights and Remedies Our cancellation and returns policies apply in addition to other rights and remedies a person may have under law including under the New Zealand Consumer Law.
14. Pricing and Availability All prices are inclusive of GST. We do not list availability information for products sold by us on the website including on each product information page. Where the products are not available the following wording will show "Not Available". If the products ordered are low the following message will appear "Limited stock available, please contact Weber customer care during business hours on 0800 493 237 (toll free) or email email@example.com" to validate your order.
15. Shipping and Returns
What is Delivery and Assembly?
Select this option if you would like your barbecue to be delivered and built by our expert Weber technicians. If selected, the technician will contact you within 2-3 working days to arrange a suitable time to deliver and assemble the barbecue.
Deliveries usually take between 1 and 7 business days, depending on your location and the products purchased.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Shipping costs vary based on the products and area of delivery. Shipping costs will appear on the Shopping Cart page, so you can see the costs before any payment is made.
How will I know if my order is confirmed?
Once you have purchased a product, you will receive a confirmation email with the product details. If the product is on low stock, you will receive an email asking you to contact Customer Service (no payment is made in this instance).
How do I track my order?
Orders with multiple items may be shipped in separate packages, as they can be delivered from different warehouses. In this case, you will receive separate emails once your order has been sent to the warehouse.
As soon as the order is dispatched, you will receive an email. Tracking is currently only available for accessories. For larger barbecues, our logistics partner will contact you to arrange a suitable time for delivery.
If you have a Weber ID, you can view the order status by logging into your account and looking under ‘My Orders’.
Do you offer Click n Collect?
Currently we are unable to offer Click n Collect. All orders will be delivered to the shipping address provided.
Can you deliver if I provide Authority to Leave (ATL)?
We highly recommend a signature required delivery as Weber Stephen Products New Zealand cannot be held liable for any parcels which go missing when the "Authority to leave" has been requested.
When "Authority to leave" is requested, the parcel will be left at the front door of the property or a safe location around the property. No signature will be required for delivery to take place. When this option is selected, Weber Stephen Products New Zealand cannot be held liable for stolen or missing parcels. The customer is accepting full responsibility of the safe delivery of this parcel when selecting "Authority to leave" on an order.
Please be aware that on some occasions, if the delivery driver does not feel there is a safe location to leave the parcel unattended, they may leave a collection card and drop this at the most local depot for collection - this is completely up to the discretion of the driver
Do you have any shipping restrictions?
There may be shipping restrictions depending on your postcode. For further information please contact us by phone 0800 493 237 (toll free) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of an order
You can cancel an order for a full a full refund any time before your product has been shipped. If you wish to cancel an order you can contact us by phone 0800 493 237 (toll free) or by email email@example.com
Once order has been confirmed as not shipped a refund will be issued.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which they were originally paid.
Please note: if you paid for your order by PayPal, your money will be refunded back into your PayPal account and refunded to you as per their terms and conditions
We will notify you via email when we have processed your refund.
Our promise - 14 day money back guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with your new Weber purchase, you are welcome to return it to us at your own cost for a refund of the product value (freight charges will not be refunded).
The product must be unused and in its original packaging.
Your rights under this change-of-mind policy are in addition to any rights you have under consumer laws.
For change of mind returns please call 0800 493 237 (toll free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt to obtain a return authorisation number.
Goods will not be accepted back without a return authorisation number.
Postage must be paid by the returnee and will not be refunded.
Please allow 10-14 days for us to receive and process your request.
We will notify you via email when we have received your return item.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which they were originally paid.
Please note: if you paid for your order by PayPal and return items, your money will be refunded back into your PayPal account and refunded to you as per their terms and conditions
Incorrect Order upon Arrival
if your order is incomplete or incorrect please contact us on 0800 493 237 (toll free) or email email@example.com
If your order arrives damaged or faulty please contact us on 0800 493 237 (toll free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Delivery Times Unless otherwise stated on the website, delivery estimates and dates are just estimates. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such. Where estimated delivery times apply, you are still entitled to have the products sent to you within a reasonable time.
17. Disclaimer and Liability Unless otherwise stated in writing, Weber will not be responsible for (1) any loss caused by the unavailability of any product, (2) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, (3) any business loss , loss of sales, profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, or wasted expenditure, (4) any indirect or consequential losses, or (5) any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions If the delay or failure arises from any clause which is beyond our reasonable control. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any non-excludable right or remedy you have under law including the New Zealand Consumer Law. Any disclaimer, exclusion or limitation as provided for in these conditions applies to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any non-executable right or remedy.
18. Amendments We reserve the right to make changes to our website, these Conditions of Sale, our policies, and our listings at any time by posting the changes on our website. You will be subject to the Conditions of Sale and policies available on the site at the time that you order products from us.
19. Our Contact Details Our contact details are: Weber Stephen Product Co. (New Zealand) 86 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand All enquiries - 0800 493 237 (toll free) Email - email@example.com
Weber-Stephen Products Company (New Zealand) P/L, located at 86 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, trading as Weber® Barbecues, Weber® Barbeques, Weber® Shop and Weber® BBQs. Weber®, the Weber Silhouette®, the kettle shape of a barbecue grill®, the kettle shape of a barbecue grill combined with tri-pod legs®, Genesis®, Rapidfire®, One-Touch®, Ranch®, Performer®, Platinum®, Go-Anywhere®, Smokey Joe®, Tuck-N-Carry®, Firespice®, Flavorizer®, Spirit®, Jumbo Joe®, Bar-B-kettle®, Master-Touch®, Matchless Flame®, Backyard Heroes®, Crossover® and Summit® are trademarks and service marks registered in the name of Weber-Stephen Products Co. Q™ (Q logo), Tuck-away™, Compact™, Smokey Mountain Cooker™, Touch-N-Go™, Char-Basket™, Gas Catcher™, Spider Stopper™, Charbin™, FireStarters™, Steam-N-Chips™, FlameCheck™, One-Touch Cleaning System™, Stopwatch Engineering™, Grill-Out handle light™, Weber Wok™, Warm-Up Baskets™ and the product configurations of Genesis®, Spirit®, and Platinum® barbecues and the shape of the Weber Q are trademarks and service marks of the Weber-Stephen Products Co. The Q™ design is covered by a number of US design patents and has many other patents pending on various aspects of the barbecues technology. An application to register the ‘Q’ logo has been filed and approved for publication. All Weber® gas barbecues are covered by a limited lifetime warranty except the Weber® Qs which have a 5 year warranty. All Weber® charcoal barbecues are covered by a limited 10 year warranty (Compact model 5 years). Details included in your barbecue Owner’s Manual. © R. McDonald Co. Pty. Ltd. 2004. This booklet incorporates material which is owned by Weber-Stephen Products Co., R. McDonald Co. Pty Ltd and McDonald-Kirkwood Pty Ltd.
Weber Customer Feedback Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Weber Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 14th December 2021 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 14th December 2022 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current or former customers of Weber who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Weber, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Weber, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Competition Period:
- (A) Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional survey and submit the fully completed survey.
- (B) SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS that they receive from the Promoter or via text instructions on the feedback cards provided in selected stores to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Weber account relevant to the mobile phone number or email address submitted on entry (website entry) or the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 12noon AEST/AEDT.
12:00:00am (AEDT) on
14th December 2021
11:59:59pm (AEST) on 14 June 2022
16 June 2022
12:00:00am (AEST) on
15th June 2022
11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 14 December 2022
16 December 2022
10. The winner of the Prize Draw Period (referred to in the above table) will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on www.weber.com/nz within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
12. The Visa Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid until the date shown on the front of the Card. The Visa Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Visa Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
14.If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize at the same time and place as the original prize draw, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The Date for the draw would be:
15th September 2022
15th March 2023
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on www.weber.com/nz within 7 days of the relevant draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The prize winner will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The total value of the prize pool is $1,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205
22. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.