- Pour the water into a 500-milliliter glass measuring cup, add the dried porcini mushrooms, stir to submerge, and cover with a plate. Soak until the mushrooms are soft, 20 to 30 minutes. Line a wire sieve with a moistened paper towel. Strain the soaking liquid through the sieve into a small bowl to remove any grit, and reserve 240 milliliters. If the porcini mushroom pieces are large, roughly chop them and set aside.
- While the mushrooms are soaking, prepare the pork chops. In a small bowl combine 2 teaspoons of the rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Brush the pork chops on both sides with the oil and season evenly with the spices.
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat (230° to 290°C).Prepare the grill for cooking over high heat (260°C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat on the stove, melt the butter. Add the cremini mushrooms and cook until they release their liquid and become tender and browned, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the drained porcini mushrooms, 75 grams of the scallions, and the remaining 1¼ teaspoons rosemary. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add the marsala and boil until reduced by about half, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the broth and the 240 milliliters reserved porcini soaking liquid, leaving any sediment behind. Boil until slightly reduced, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the cream and boil until the liquid thickens to your desired sauce consistency, 3 to 5 minutes. Season the sauce with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the pork chops over direct high heat, with the lid closed, until still slightly pink in the center, 6 to 8 minutes, turning once or twice. Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon the mushroom sauce over the pork chops and top with the remaining 25 grams scallions. Serve warm.Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the pork chops over high heat, with the lid closed, until still slightly pink in the center, 6 to 8 minutes, turning once or twice. Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon the mushroom sauce over the pork chops and top with the remaining 25 grams scallions. Serve warm.
Let's Gear Up
Let's Gear Up
Premium Tongs₹ 1.695,00
Barbecue Mitt₹ 1.595,00