Charcoal Grills Must-HavesCOOKING TOOLS
Discover how versatile your Weber grill is with the right accessories that can help you increase your grilling repertoire.
ACCESSORIES MADE FOR CHARCOAL GRILLS
- Engineered for crispiness. The Weber Pizza Stone is specially made from cordierite stone, for superior heat retention and conduction. This allows your pizza to cook evenly with a deliciously crispy crust.
- From grill-to-table, effortlessly. With its in-built aluminum carrying tray, the Weber Pizza Stone goes straight from grill-to-the-table. Minimal effort, maximum presentation points.
- For any grill, whether gas, electric or charcoal. The Weber Pizza Stone is compatible with all our grills, letting any Weber grill owner bake the perfect pizza.
- Explore the possibilities with a flat-top cooker. Weber Griddles are the perfect tool to convert your grill into a flat-top cooker – from pancakes, gyoza or vegetables to even the perfect sunny-side up.
- Superior heat conduction. Weber Griddles are crafted from cast iron for optimal heat retention and distribution, allowing you to cook your food evenly, every time.
- Easy to clean. Weber Griddles have porcelain-enameled surfaces that are durable while allowing for fuss-free cleaning.
- The perfect fit. The Weber Griddle is designed especially for every Weber Grill, whether it’s the Weber Q, Spirit II, Genesis II or even our Weber Charcoal grills.
Weber Deluxe Grilling Basket
- Perfect for smaller vegetables and meats. Are you planning to grill some broccoli? Or maybe bake-off some cheesy nachos? The Weber Deluxe Grilling Basket is the ultimate tool for grilling vegetables and smaller meats that would otherwise fall through your cooking grates.
- Smoky flavor from stem to leaf. Whether you’re wilting some bak choy or charring some peppers, the Weber Deluxe Grilling Basket will help bring out the natural sweetness of the vegetable while infusing it with a smoky kick!
- Made of durable stainless steel. The Weber Deluxe Grilling Basket is manufactured from premium stainless steel for durability, ensuring you’ll be able to use it at your barbecues for years to come.