Top 10 Holiday Appetizers
If you are entertaining this holiday season, then having appetizers that really make your party stand out are a must! Here are 10 of our favorite grilled appetizers.
- Steak skewers are easy to make and sure to be a crowd favorite!
- Feature a specialty appetizer this holiday season with oysters!
- This retro shrimp recipe has been a favorite for years!
- Brie is always one of my favorite holiday appetizers and it’s even better when grilled.
- Wow your guests by skewering dates stuffed with blue cheese and pecans.
- If you are going to serve a dip then this grilled Spanish onion dip is a must.
- Filet crostini? Yes, please!
- Bet you can’t eat just a few of these caramelized pecans.
- Grill some fruit like strawberries for a light, sweet appetizer.
- These planked sausage cups AND red pepper bites are awesome bite sized appetizers that will have your guests asking for more!
Get more holiday inspiration here! Share your #25DaysofGrilling memories with us!
Grilling InspirationThere’s An Eggplant In My Caprese
by: Mike Lang
Grilling InspirationDouble Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Smoked Cheddar And Maple
by: Matt Jost
Grilling InspirationBeef Tenderloin Roast with White-Wine Cream Sauce
by: Jamie Purviance