Samgyeopsal Gui (Korean Kimchi Grilled Pork Belly)Makes: 4-6
500g. Pork belly slices (0.5cm thickness)
2 tsp. Oil
In the kitchen:
- Finely chop kimchi.
- In a large drip pan, marinate sliced pork belly with chopped kimchi and let marinate for 15 minutes before grilling.
At the barbecue:
- Preheat grill to 200°C for 15 minutes with the lid down.
- Apply cooking oil on pork belly just before grilling.
- Place pork belly slices on direct heat and grill for 3 minutes with the lid down for each side.
- Finally remove from grill and serve with some fresh kimchi and lettuce.