Basic tips to help keep your grill going season after season.
Season-to-Season Cleaning Tips for your Charcoal Grill
1. When the grill is cool, brush or scrape off built-up carbon on the underside of the lid.
2. Brush the cooking and charcoal grates to remove the leftover debris from your last grilling session.
3. Use a scraper to chip away any hard-to-remove debris on the inside of the bowl. Use the One-Touch Cleaning System™ to push ashes and debris into the ash catcher.
4. Make sure to empty the ash catcher - ashes left sitting in the ash catcher
can promote corrosion.
5. Use our exterior grill cleaner to clean the outside lid and side tables of your grill.
Burning Questions4 Holiday Grilling Tips You Need To Know
by: Heather Herriges
Burning QuestionsNeed Help Replacing Parts on Your Grill? Service Agents Can Help!
by: John Burns
Burning QuestionsA Must-Have Weber Kettle Accessory
by: Tom Fuller