Why Does "---" Display as the Temperature Reading in the Weber iGrill App?
There are a few reasons why the Weber iGrill app
may display “- - -“ when connected to your Weber iGrill 2
. In order to fix this, you will need to forget or reset the Bluetooth®
pairing on your smart device and perform a reset of the
Weber iGrill 2. To do so, follow these steps: The existing Bluetooth® Smart pairing must be deleted from the Bluetooth Settings menu:
Perform a Weber iGrill 2 unit reset:
- Per the user manual, make your way to your device’s Bluetooth® settings.
- Select the Weber iGrill 2 pairing listed followed by "Forget this device,” essentially deleting any previous connection between the Weber iGrill 2 and your smart device.
If these steps do not prompt the Weber iGrill app to resume displaying the temperature readings, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Separate the Weber iGrill 2 from its base.
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise.
- Remove the battery for 30 seconds.
- Replace the battery.
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds. When the Weber iGrill 2 has reset successfully, the Smart LED will glow white. Replace the battery door.
- Open the Weber iGrill app with the Weber iGrill 2 powered on and in range to re-pair it and view the temperature readings.
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.